Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hyped!


I thought my weekend was going to be so hectic. With a track meet on Friday after school...then guitar lessons and home work.....and finally a track meet again on Sunday and more homework. I actually enjoyed myself. Ok! First was Friday. At the The Track meet i had to run a 800m; that's 4 times around. For the first time ever since i have been running the 800 in Pratt i came in 1ST PLACE BABY!!!!!!! I was mad hyped. On Saturday I had guitar lessons in the afternoon so when i got up i had to clean the house. Now i hate cleaning but i do it and somehow i end up enjoying it...but not all the time. Finally, Sunday. I had church. I went with my mom. I had to bring extra clothes because my friend Crystal was having her birthday party even though it is in Tuesday; her birthday that is. Well after church i changed and my mom and i left. My mom stayed on the train because she was going home but i came off and went by my friend. The party started at 5 but i came.....i was told i could come at 4. It was mad fun. i enjoyed myself. I knew some of her friends so i wasn't too shy. At the end of the party her mom and dad dropped some off us home. What a week i had.....tomorrow I have a track meet again but this time it's at The Armory. Lets hope i do good

No comments:

Post a Comment