Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Africa Rich!!




A time in my U.S History class we were discussing whether or not we should be celebrating Columbus day. I was originally going to discuss this topic but i decided against it because i feel that what i say will/might offend people. So from this discussion in class it somehow led us to talking about how T.V lies and then we came on the topic where T.V shows how children in Africa need help. i have watched a lot of African movies and they are so not poor. Now i know that Africa is WAY richer. I knew this before but it was like my brain was having a fight in my head on what was right and what was wrong. I have come to the conclusion that these two thoughts are both right. this is because Africa is made up of, and excuse my language, MAD 'NOUGH States. In Africa there are just some places better off than others. I hope that people would stop getting brained washed by what the T.V says because i personally don't really believe much things on the T.V

No comments:

Post a Comment