Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Computers


its amazing how computers work. i love computers because it allows me to play games and do lots of other things as well. I often come to wonder how does it really work. Computers are really very cool because they host this thing called the internet. What is the internet? I have watch cartoons that show what inside a computer, or inside the web, would look like. I think it's amazing that i can talk to someone in trinidad while I'm in america; its not like tying a message to a bird so that it can fly for some miles and reach the person in a week, the internet..... *sigh* i just can't help but think about these things. I'm fascinated by the world and how things work. I may never find the answer, but its worth thinking about it. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment