Sunday, December 20, 2009

My week *zZz*



It was hectic. The moment school was over i had to go to a track meet at Pratt College. I had to run a 200m; that's once around. I came in first and i was really happy about it. I came home like at........um i think around 9-10 o'clock. Then on Saturday I had another track meet at 8 am. it was only one race, but sadly we came in 4th, i was so mad. I didn't have to stay long, i left the armory at about 9:30. I reached home at 11 o'clock. Then i had to get ready to go to church to practice for our Christmas service on Sunday(today). After that i was suppose to go to my guitar lessons but i decided not to and stay at the church. We decorated until 6pm; my cousin and i and some other Sunday school children....though not all of them helped. Finally today i had fun. i enjoyed church, even though the snow made a lot of people not come. I had food and cake so i'm all good....well i am really tired i didn't even get to do my home work until 5 today....i am even tired while doing this :(

No comments:

Post a Comment